Friday, July 16, 2010

Friends...

I just want to cherish all the moments I've had with my best friends, collectively known as "Vanarsena", forever.
Sometimes we just take some things for granted, and we realise the value of it when we are far away. I've done whatever I can to express my feelings that how much I adore each and every one of the group, but when I'm here in Australia, working in a corporate environment, surrounded by "materialistic" friends, I miss my friends a lot. I can't tell how many things I had in my heart which I wanted to tell them, but couldn't....may be at that time it just sounded too silly or over-emotional.
I don't know whether it would make any difference now, but all I want to do is say something special to my dearest friends for life.
You've taught me the real value of friendship and shown the strength of that bond.
I'm not lying by saying that I hated the life I was living before meeting you guys. I was introvert, I was mean, I was self-centred. I never knew how to give. It gives me shivers to imagine what my life would be if you weren't there.

I learned to live for others from you, I learned to be a friend true enough,
rather than being just together when the times are good enough.
You taught me to see the brighter side of life,
you taught me to find happiness in small moments of life.
You showed me the joy of togetherness,
rather than living by myself in the wilderness.
I found the importance of association with you,
I learned the way be being myself with you.
You demonstrated the power of unity,
also showed to have fun with a bit of insanity.
I can't stop myself thanking you forever,
for I wouldn't be the person I'm ever.

I don't know how many of my friends will read this, but I wanted to write this for a long long time. I certainly hope from the depths of my heart to reunite with my friends in the near future, to live the moments we shared in past....

No comments: